It´s hard for me to post right now. Food-wise, I am doing awesome, and I am nearing my first goal weight. I am on a 24h shift again and the collegues ordered pizza and I just went away, away from the office, away from the people, into another office, one with absolutely no food around, not even drinks, and I am sitting here, my stomach is raging, and I don´t want to eat. There´s actually nothing around, the pizza is long gone. And I will lose again, I can feel it. Maybe tomorrow I will reach it, the first GW. That could save my day.
In every other department of my life there is crisis management. My mother had to be brought to a hospital because of a minor stroke, my father is at home alone not able to pack some stuff for my mother, and my BF hates me right now. We had a huge fight, and afterwards I was sore and weak. I wanted him to take care of me more often, to be tender and patient, and he simply told me, in many harsh words, that I am not worthy of tenderness or patience. It is my own fault that he treats me the way he does.
This is all very bad, I am feeling totally isolated and fragile. I am functioning at work, but there´s a spot on my soul hurting all the time. And I cannot go home, I have to stay here till next morning. There will be no BF next to me in bed, it will be cold and sterile and isolated.
Food-wise, I am doing awesome.
1/31/2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Oh no! What a jerk your boyfriend is - you totally deserve to be taken care of and loved and all of that. I think this is a common thing. I argue with my husband about this - though there is not much I really can expect from him - but the lack of physical and mental attention seems to be something of a common thread throughout all relationships when it comes to men. I always said a woman knows how to love a woman better than any man could. If we were all lesbians, it would be so much easier I think..
AntwortenLöschenI am glad you are doing well with your food intake, however :)
oh no
AntwortenLöschenI am so sorry
I am not sober so I will not write much for fear of making light or sounding dumb (too late) but you should know that I'm thinking of you and hoping that things go better soon, that your mum is OK and your Dad gets things together and you and your boyfriend figure out what's really causing this problem and fix it
there's always something deeper, its hard to reach, boys are so difficult because they mask everything that they truly feel with rough words and carelessness
xoxo