Well, THE SCALE tought me today that I cannot get away with anything.
No can do.
I kinda gained 4 pounds in 2 days, and one was a reasonable and semi-moderation day, and yesterday, I did pretty good for the first day of restriction after so many days of gluttony... But still, it went up.
Actually, I am getting kinda bored by that. Last year, in November, it was driving me insane that I could restrict and restrict and restrict and THE SCALE went up nevertheless. Now, I know that it will get down eventually, and then it will get rather easy, and so I am not desperate or depressed or angry, I am just waiting and waiting is always boring to me.
And there is no reason for hard feelings. There was a formal lunch thing yesterday, and I had a piece of toast with salmon on it, and I ran that off on the Wii (which is really so much fun!). The rest of the day I lived of coffee, some broth, some fish and corn and kohlrabi for dinner. No major sins, no useless crap. Oh, I forgot about a glas of sparkling wine, well, that was useless and crappy, regarding the fact that I had to drive home later.
There is no way that I have really gained 2 pounds due to fish and kohlrabi, I know that, and maybe that is why I am bored inside.
On more bright news, I just returned from a talk with my boss, I will stay at my department for some years longer, my contract will end in May but I will get a new one. Meaning: No job search, no moving, no trouble. And the money is good.
I was trying to get a picture of my new super-perfect boots on the internet, no can do, I will have to take one myself...
:-)
Take good care, girls, and hope for me that I will make it to the gym today...
1/12/2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

I can't wait to get hubby's Wii out of storage. I am hoping it will be the key to get me exercising again. Great job on dealing with the extra lbs without freaking out. Who needs all of that extra emotion and stress right?
AntwortenLöschen