Another 24h shift completed.
Usually I would say I did good.
I counted every single calorie yesterday and made it to 613.
I had all my vitamins (counted those cals too), I had some sleep, I did not eat chocolate or things like that and well, I was hungry all the time.
Today, I cannot weigh myself, because I am not at home, and I cannot use a public scale, I cannot weigh myself with clothes on. So, I will know it tomorrow.
But this day already sucks, there are a few very serious things I have to talk about with the BF, and I want to do that today. It will get ugyl, I know that, because he can never admit that he ever did something wrong...
Now I got a breakfast appointment, I will get the same fruit salad I had on sunday, 160 cals because of the dressing. No food during the day, low cal dinner (red pepper, some fish, some cauliflower or broccoli) and lots of herbal tea without milk. I want to stay below 600, I need to get back on track,, I want to have my first goal weight again.
Wish me luck, for everything...
1/25/2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

LUCK!!! Good job on sticking to your cals.
AntwortenLöschenHurrah to getting back on track! I need your will power :)
AntwortenLöschen