I did good today, I guess.
There was this cake at work, and they brought a piece for everyone. Well, it was 200 cals....whatever.
Nothing the rest of the day,dinner with the BF, fish, red pepper, kohlrabi, like always... It´s strange how I manage to eat the same things every day, and not eat all the other....
Am I strong or am I weak?
I don´t know.
I wish I could have brought myself to do some sports today, that would have killed the cake, literally...
Tomorrow, there will be no time for sports, we will search a place to have our wedding at, and work, and maybe the movies, the BF wants to take me there because he realized that he is always going out with his friends while I am at the 24h shifts. I am surprised.... I told him sometimes, but he usually got angry and told me that I could take care of the evening planning if I don´t like the way we spend our time.... and now he seems to understand...
Well, to say it short and clear: I don´t get men and I never will.
But in this case, it´s a good thing.
Right now, I would kill for another piece of that cake, but there is nothing in the house....
Good job not to get some more, good job not to buy cake and stuff...
Hopefully THE SCALE does not know about the cake...
:-)
1/28/2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Good luck on your search for a wedding location. Once you nail that down the fun REALLY starts!! Hope you find a good place.
AntwortenLöschen