I am done with myself.
I am gaining and gaining and gaining.
This has to stop now.
I am counting the freaking cals in toothpaste now.
Maybe I had some soft and weak approach to restriction the last few days. And this is extra-bad, because on one hand you are not allowed to eat as you wish, hence feeling restricted, but on the other hand you do not lose weight. All the bad things combined.
And as I wrote yesterday:
No important things can be achieved with no effort. My mother had a saying: If you want to be pretty you have to suffer.
All right, I am ready to suffer.

Suffer is what I seem to do best.
AntwortenLöschenI am so sorry that you are struggling. I wish there was something more I could do or say for you.
Just know you are not alone. I hope that today is a better day.
You are strong.
xox,
A