skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pathetic
1/26/2010
Oops
...I did not get the fruit salad.
I had eggs, damn it...
Meaning there are only 200 cals left for the day...
Damn it...
This is going to be a very low cal dinner...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Neuerer Post
Älterer Post
Startseite
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Über mich
Medica Chaotica
Grown-up and successful but still ruled by the scale. Still feeling the eating-disordered teenager trying to brake free. That´s why I feel ... pathetic.
Mein Profil vollständig anzeigen
Stats and Goals
Height: 170cm (5´6")
HW: 62,9kg/138lbs
CW: 62,0kg/136lbs
Realistic GW: 55kg/121lbs
GWI=WDW: 54,4kg/120lbs
GWII: 53kg/117 lbs
GW III: 50kg/110lbs
134 -- 30-05-2013
132 --
131 -- May buy Bobbi Brown Makeup!
130 --
128 --
126 --
125 -- prior-to-pregnancy-weight!!!
124 --
122 --
121 --
120 -- wedding dress weight!!!
119 --
118 -- wedding day weight!!!
117 --
110 -- whole life goal weight.....
BMI Rechner
Gewicht:
in KG
Größe:
in cm
Ihr BMI:
- Auswertung -
(c) BMI-Rechner.biz |
BMI
Follower
Blog-Archiv
►
2013
(23)
►
Juni
(4)
►
Mai
(16)
►
April
(3)
▼
2010
(68)
►
Oktober
(3)
►
Juli
(2)
►
Mai
(7)
►
April
(3)
►
März
(19)
►
Februar
(15)
▼
Januar
(19)
Food-wise
Habits
The movies
Nothing
Oops
24h
Suffer
I know...
Stand off
Strength
Slow motion
Annoyance
Planning
Disorder
Turning out fun
No good..,
Flawless
Bored
Return from the world of the normal people
►
2009
(56)
►
Dezember
(28)
►
November
(28)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen