2/21/2010

Waiting for

a good nights sleep.
Until today, every night was spoiled by some very nasty visits to the bathroom, and I am still not well.

I guess this is a mean bug I caught there...

Weight-wise, I am doing superb, of course, everything I eat is lost a few hours later, and I do not gain. But this does not make me happy, because I have no idea how my fluid and electrolyte balance is doing, meaning I will gain a lot as soon as this thing is over. Tomorrow, I have to go back to work after a week off, which gave me no pleasure since I was inhabiting couch and bathroom.
So here is the paln for the week to come:
Every morning I step on THE SCALE not being well will work as a mood lifter, but will not end up in my little weight schedule.
The first morning after a night without special interruptions will be my new starting weight, and I will try to maintain this.
As soon as possible I will start to work out again.
There will be my BFs birthday this week, and I will make some brownies for him as cake and there will be a family function, meaning this is going to be my day off.
At the weekend, we will get some visitors and there will be my birthday, and another family and friends thing. Also a day off.
Right now, my stomach has the size of a potatoe, and I will try to keep it that way.

Today, there was a muffin and some cauliflower and red pepper. Lots of tea. I guess I am in the good range, and maybe it will stay in, who knows.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen