OK so far.
No food during work, low cal dinner, and some pieces of cheese.
Here we go again, the arch enemy list.
Cheese on top.
but I guess I am still Ok for today, not good, not great, not bad, just OK. I will see in the morning.
I don´t like cauliflower anymore. I don´t like corn anymore. I don´t like Kohlrabi anymore. But I am sure it´s not possible to live of red pepper and broth. I would like it, though, no cals left there, but I don´t think that I could carry on working...
Maybe I just try it...
Tomorrow another 24h shift, I hope I can be strong meaning no pizza, no bread, no cake, just soup and pomegranate I peeled a few minutes ago.
I love peeling that stuff, even more than eating it, but it is not really low cal...but healthy...
Yeah, whatever, I am not really on track right now, I wish I were.
2/05/2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

I know! Cheese is my natural enemy, and lover at the same time. Wow, that sounded weird. If it wasn't for cheese, I'd be a stick. I hate it, but it is soooo yummmy!
AntwortenLöschenI think you could do peppers and broth. I mean, if you like it and what not, then hell, do it. You don't sound off track to me. You are avoiding all the bad foodstuff. Good for you!
What do you do to work 24 hours? Geez!!