I got to my first goal weight.
But if felt exactly how I was suspecting it.
I felt nothing.
Nope.
No can do.
I was looking at the numbers, stepped of and got dressed.
And that was it.
No happiness, no joy, no fun-run, nothing.
Very strange.
Maybe this is due to the fact that I felt like dying yesterday, there was a numb feeling in my chest, and I felt sick. I thought about getting a decent meal and forget everything I ever knew about thinness, beauty and perfection.
But I could not.
And now I am at my first goal weight.
Very, very strange.
But now, a few hours later, I feel in control, powerfull and even a little beautiful. Maybe this just takes some time to sink in, who knows...
More later....
Hope you are all doing fine.
2/09/2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Congrats on hitting your goal weight. What's it all for if it doesn't make you happy? For me sometimes it's just like whatever b/c I know that it just means more of restricting and resisting and everything else. But what is the alternative?
AntwortenLöschenI remember a few times I was left feeling numb.. like.. ok.. so what? i did it...but, I think it does take time to sink in! then it's like a little excitement and a high that compels you to do more, and go farther..Though, somtime i blame the loss of excitment on certain times of the month.. LOL :) Great job though!
AntwortenLöschen