2/07/2010

Still tired

I am still tired, but not physically but mentally.

There are so many things I would like to change right now, and obviously I don´t find the time or strenght or wisdom or solution.
I am still thinking about this awful working day on saturday, my over the edge bad mood and my bad behaviour. Maybe it is understandable that you get a bad mood if the pressure is just too high.But this does not fit into the things I demand from myself. Today, I have been totally nice and friendly, the sun in shining and everybody around me is in a bad mood and I am not. Maybe there is one day a month a person can be awful, but I don´t wish for that.

THE SCALE showed me some bad numbers this morning, and I know, that yesterday was BF-day, he chose dinner and breakfast and cake. And regarding the fact of the real binge day yesterday, the numbers were not that high, but I would wish for some progress. I am working really hard the last few days, and I am doing relatively good, and there are no results at all. Like in the field of personal change and success, no results.

This really makes me tired, it takes away my drive and my motivation.
But I will not give in.
If there is one thing I can do all the time, it is carrying on. I never give up, and I never will.

1 Kommentar:

  1. are you vegetarian? I am and i have found that more protein helps the scale go down a lot quicker as your body metabolises the fat instead of the muscle. will stop you feeling weak and the more muscle you have the more fat you burn :)

    AntwortenLöschen