I am actually scared.
I am doing so good right now, weight-wise.
This morning, THE SCALE said 119.2
This is fabulous, amazing, breath-taking, at least for me.
But I know:
- This is due to the bug I got.
- This will go up any minute now, because the bug is gone.
- I will never again reach this.
- My body and my mind are yearning for food, for pleasure, for joy, after feeling sick and suffering for 5 days. And this other little voice inside me keeps whispering: You had such a hard time, have some fresh bread, some cake, cookies, a decent meal. You can do it….
- I will not kick my own lazy butt enough to start working out just now.
- I will gain.
- I will gain.
- I will gain.
This is how I did:
Morning latte 100
Cookie 40
Broth and coffee 40
Zucchini 70
Sweet corn 70
Some Cheese 120
I feel bad. I know I should not, but I do.
I will gain, and right now, although I know I am not, I feel so skinny….so fragile….
I will gain….

Well, the good news is that you feel better. Life lived ill is no life at all even if it makes you skinny! You have already accepted the hardest part. You will gain some. Just try to use the low numbers to motivate yourself as best you can. Hang in there.
AntwortenLöschen