Right now, I am the queen of to-do-lists. Not just because I write them, but because I really stick to them.
We made all the invitations for the wedding in one evening, and tomorrow they will go to the post office and out of the list.
Additionally I try to stick to my household-plan, you know, doing some housework every day to keep the BF happy. He still thinks that he has to do all the work and gets very angry with me once in a while, and I realized that getting in trouble with him is much more anoying than doing the laundry or cleaning up the kitchen in the evenings.
Actually, I am kinda proud of myself. This is lame, I know. When I was younger, I always thought that these kind of things would happen all by themselves, I never thought that I will spend my whole life trying to be a more organized person. Maybe this just does not lie in my personality.
Weight-wise, I am doing quite nice... I am at 120.8 this morning, and I did not suffer much the last few days. Maybe it´s because I am running around all the time, doing this, organizing that, who knows. Image that: You can have a structured life and lose weight the same time...
:-)
But I am not writing this down as a reached goal, I am still waiting for THE SCALE to get up again... I cannot believe it right now...
The only thing I am bad at right now is the workout area. Maybe if I lose some weight, I don´t think that I have to move my lazy butt... This would fit to me perfectly. On the other hand, I am kinda stressed out. Today, for the first time in months, I nearly fainted at work... There are huge parts of my work I have to do standing, and usually you are just standing, not walking around, and today, the vision blurred, there were these strange sounds in my ears, and there were heat waves flowing over me.... I was so close to fainting, it was really dangerous.... When I could return to my office I got myself a tiny piece of old bread (yak...) and some coffee with milk and artificial sugar, and I felt much better afterwards. I think I have to watch myself closely, there is no way for me to collapse at work.
Today, I had some coffee during the day, some soup from the cafeteria, and a piece of dry cake this afternoon, I guess I am at 300 cals. There will be low cal dinner tonight, and I will get up from the sofa the second I finish this post and move my lazy butt to the treadmill. No excuses. this morning I was planning on going outside and in the woods for a nice run, but it is raining, and I am cold and tired and weak, I guess I would catch a flue outside right now.
OK, post finished, on the treadmill I go!
5/04/2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Be careful!! Sounds like you are doing well aside from the near fainting and I am glad to hear that.
AntwortenLöschen