Another 24h shift completed without fail.
It´s the soy milk, I am sure of that.
No ordered food, no leftover food, nothing, just soy milk and soup, I guess I am way below the 600 cals.
Hard to say what THE SCALE will tell, because right now there is some fluid retention in my body as always after the shifts, and stepping on it would clearly ruin my day off.
The plan for today is easy:
There is no binge-food around in the house right now, and the BF will come home late, meaning he cannot get me cake or fresh bread or whatever. We already planned for a very low cal dinner with asparagus and fish, nothing more, nothing less, and this will be a day below the 600 for sure.
I am a little scared, because right now this seems so easy.... Maybe later this will get back to me and I will find some binge food in the kitchen and ruin it, but right now, I feel light. And free. And there´s the whole day being home alone.
Maybe I can really do this...
5/10/2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Good job! I think you are getting the hang of this.
AntwortenLöschenI feel like we are very similar.
AntwortenLöschenFrom our height to our weight to our goals to our relationship.
So hello.
Yes you can - I can hear it in your words - well done!! x
AntwortenLöschen