5/17/2010

499

My calculation program estimated 499 cals for today.
This seems to be great, but I cannot believe it.

This morning, THE SCALE went up although I did good yesterday, the once-a-week-shock, I am not even shocked anymore. I am shaking my head and try to make plans for the upcoming day, it´s no use to look back.

Time is running out till my wedding, and there will be the mouse-lady and the dinner which I paid for and the cake which I paid for and everything else. I want to look like a fragile girl for once in my life.

Because of this, I will not get frustrated because THE SCALE went up this morning, I am not ruining this and eat all the crap lying around at work or at home, the key to success is persistency.

I will post my weight tomorrow, no matter what. And I need to restrict hardly tomorrow, because there will be a formal dinner on wednesday, and the place we are going to has little low cal food...

I want to go down this week, I have to.

2 Kommentare:

  1. You can do it!!!! I can only hope I'll be back to losing again soon...Persistency is the key!! we must be strong.. I just hate falling off track! Hang in there!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey hey hey! Where did you run off to?! Too busy being a lovely bride?! Let us know!

    AntwortenLöschen