Today I was supposed to have the first re-named Marilyn-Day.
It was a total waste...
First thing I did not have time for breakfast, later I did not have time for ice cream, and the dinner place turned out to be not a mexican restaurant, but a fast food place, and the food was bad. There is a good and a bad way of food being fatty, that was the very bad way.
I guess I had a cal intake of about 1500 with all the baverages and coffee summed up. That´s not that bad, but I was thinking about some nice mexican food with rice aside and tomatoe sauce all day long. That´s the bad thing about restricting all week and having one special day:
You set your heart and your soul and your strenght on one defined meal, and there is no way that things can change. You need several days to come to terms with the fact that there will be dinner out with people and no way to just have vegetables. And if you decided to have a Marilyn-Day, it has to be perfect.
This morning, there were the wings of depression lying on my eyes and my heart, and now they are getting heavy. I wish I could just start the day anew.
Tomorrow will be another 24h shift....soy milk...wish me luck.
5/08/2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen