5/07/2010

Marilyn

I was searching for a name to give to those certain days when I eat like a normal person. The days the BF is free to chose for dinner whatever he wants (he usually choses fast food).
I used to call them re-feed-days.
Normal days.

But this is just boring.

And now I got it.
I will call them Marilyn-Days.
Because Marilyn Monroe is one of the few woman looking perfect and not being super skinny. There are some pictures of her in which she is really huge, but utterly beautiful.
In fact, I don´t know if she had an ED, I do not know much about her, but she was beautiful. And I wish, If I should ever re-gain my weight, that I will look just like her.

Tomorrow will be a Marilyn-Day.
I will have breakfast with sandwich-spread with chocolate in it.
I will have a bear during a football game.
I will have dinner at a mexican restaurant.
And I will have some wine at the end of the day.
There will be at least 2000 cals involved.
And on Sunday, there will be another 24h shift, and there will be soy milk and soup, 600 cals, and the week will start over.

I did exremely good today.
Went for this run although I was over the edge tired. Had some cake at my in-laws because of another meet and feed, but I went away early because of the 24h shift and me being too tired to sit there...
Had a nap, had a low cal dinner on my own, under 300 cals.
Meaning this is one of the first days after a 24h shift I can stick to the plan. The first time this year I could avoid a meet-and-feed.
And the first day in weeks I could find time to roam around the blogger world.
I am happy....kinda.....
My belly hurts a litte, I don´t know why, maybe all the soy milk is not the perfect solution, but right now, it works.
I need to get lower than the WDW by the end of this month.

2 Kommentare:

  1. She was very beautiful. It's crazy that now she would be considered plus size. Times sure have changed.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. She is amazing....one of a kind...RARE nowadays!

    AntwortenLöschen