5/16/2010

Mean...

Yesterday´s meet-and-feed with the family went amazingly good. I had some food, and the food I had would normally not find their way on my menu, but I did not gain. Because:
I managed to eat some tiny portions!

this is still very hard for me, not to think that there is no way out and if I have to eat so I can eat a lot... but I did it yesterday and maybe I can stick to this?
Everything is calm after a reasonable meal, there is no pain in my belly, I do not feel worthless and bad, and I can watch the others getting fuller and fuller and start complaining about being so over the edge full and still take some dessert....People act very strange at family functions, as if there would be no food in the remaining parts of the world, as if they would die if they could not commit gluttony...

Maybe the reason I could not eat much was this woman sitting in front of me. I never met her before, and I don´t like her, she is nagging and complaining all of the time, and she is saying rude things to her husband all of the time. Maybe I am afraid that I will be like this one day...
But anyway, she was super-skinny.
The first thing she told me was: I don´t like family functions, you have to eat all the time, and if you don´t, everybody is staring at you. I do not eat. I don´t want to eat.

???

A strange thing to tell to a complete stranger...maybe she is so proud of herself for being super-skinny that she has to tell everybody?
And she did not eat much, in fact, she had a tiny portion of the starters and skipped all the other food. Her husband tried to make her eat some of the main course, and she really got back to him...

Well, I don´t like her, she is strange and mean, but she is skinny.
Do you have to behave like this to stay thin all of the time?
She told me about her daily running course, obviously she is really fit and she made a mean remark about me chosing the treadmill some days because running on it is just easier. Yeah, thank you.

Later I was wondering why she was talking to me about all this stuff. She knew nobody, and she chose me. Did she think that I would understand? Her husband also talked to me about eating....he is a doctor...
Is it true that I met an eating disordered over-exercising woman who is together with a doctor???
Did they put me in the same area of lifestyle???
Does this mean that I am actually getting thinner and people start to notice???
And do I have to become mean and cold and over-the-edge-strange to stay the way I am physically right now?

Very weird evening, but it made me eat less (I just could not eat in front of her...) and THE SCALE was nice and I feel calm...
I realized just a few seconds ago that my BF invited this couple to our wedding... The mean skinny and the doctor.... Well there will be no wedding dinner for me, I guess. And I will have to lose big time to be the skinnyest around at my wedding day....Damn it, what a good thinspiration...

(the thing is: This woman was not pretty, she had a mouse-like face and her constant nagging and complaining made her very ugly...I don´t want to be like her, never!!!!)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ah, another person at the same height. I love comparing weights; though it's so awful, and I would probably feel uncomfortable if someone compared their weight to mine.

    in any case, you're currently smaller, so perhaps I'll look to you for inspiration =p

    i like your blog. and i hate skinny mousy weirdos.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You better eat your wedding dinner!!! Weddings are not cheap and you need to enjoy that day. I agree that I would want to be thinner then her and knowing she is coming will be motivation for you. Good job on small portions. It truly is the key. You can truly eat whatever you want if you just know when to stop-but it's so HARD!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen