4/30/2013

Delayed rise

After the really brutal evening with my parents, THE SCALE did not go up.
Plateau, 135.

Then I did relatively good yesterday, and THE SCALE went up.
135.6.
Yeah, thank you.
Although I sticked to the plan I made in advance.

Today, I did good, I guess: Protein and vegetables day,
morning latte
pancake thingy
joghurt over the day
mini-salad for dinner
680 cals over the day, 4-digit-deficit.

Of course, this should do it. But I can swear, it will not.
Tomorrow, THE SCALE will get up, I can already feel it, and with the loser-slob-stupid-lowlife-bitchy feeling, I have to start a 24h-shift again.

But still, the key to success is persistency:
Tomorrow will be a protein day,
Morning latte
pancake thingy
2x joghurt over the day
omelette thingy
tuna
approx. 700 cals and long working hours, maybe no sleep.

About half an hour ago, a friend of mine was rushed to the hospital, she is early pregnant and had strong abdominal pain. Luckily, they found no problems with the pregnancy, and she will be able to leave tomorrow morning. For a very short and intense moment, I saw my life clearly again: I got a beautiful child, a nice husband, a steady job, and all I can do all day long is thinking about weight, cals and food intake.
WTF?
The next moment, it was gone.
Whatever...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen