.... I did good.
135 this morning...
(little grin)
Could it be? The right mood or something?
I lost a pound, and all day, I suddenly felt so skinny. Obviously, I do not fit in 85% of my clothes right now, but those I do fit in are really loose....
Yeah, I know, I am not, but it feels great.
And I am trying something new:
I am doing my food planning in advance, meaning I just made a plan for tomorrow, what to eat at what time. I hope that I am not thinking about food all the time if this is just not an option.
To lose the first 15 pounds (!!!) of baby fat, I did this french thing, the Dukan diet thing. It worked fine for some time, but now I need to step up. Anyway, I keep the protein monday. Tomorrow will be the day, and I already made following plan:
- Morning latte (this will never change)
- "Protein-pancake" for breatfast (200cals, but it makes you really full)
- some quark at dinner time (150 cals)
- an egg when I come home (100cals)
- different cake (I really have no name for that, just starch and an egg) and tuna (250cals)
This leaves me with a cal deficit of approx. 1000 cals, and there were mainly proteins involved. This should make me lose some weight in one day.
Sad but true: Today my parents were in town and I still have to pretend and to play nice and so on, the relationship with them will never feel normal, and I did relatively good foodwise, but I had way too much red wine.
I just calculated this day, I had approx. 1100 cals....damn it...
I will see tomorrow morning...
4/28/2013
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen