4/09/2010

Failure

Today I realized that I am failure in every single part in my life.
I fail at work (my superior spent 2 and a half hours on yelling at me today. He´s a bad ass and known for yelling at people, but I do not have the strength to irgnore it. I nearly cried, but I did not, and at least I am proud of that).
I fail in my relationship (I don´t want to face the fact that we are going to get married in August, and the guy tries everything to get away from me. Not getting away-to-being-single but getting-away-to-have-fun-and-meet-friends-and-pretend-to-be-single).
I fail at losing weight, I have a hard time maintaining on 121.
And today I am in a mental state where failing does not even matter anymore. I just want to crawl under the surface of the earth and die.

I will go for a run now, the sun is shining, maybe this will lift my mood a littel, just to let me have a glimpse of life on the surface.

I need a new strategy for life, I guess.

And I will not start it being fat.

2 Kommentare:

  1. You are so not a failure!!! You are smart and good at your job. So maybe you made a mistake. It happens. It SUCKS for such perfectionists as ourselves and I would take it just as hard as you did. Sorry things have been hard. What's the deal with your boyfriend wanting to "act single" but not really be single? Doesn't sound right.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Agreed with Fed Up - sounds like you're not taking enough care of your precious self. Be kind; you are to everyone else, remember you deserve it too!
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen