Everything has changed and nothing has changed.
I had the perfect wedding, I had the most wonderful honeymoon, I was so happy and so relieved, I did not care about food, I had breakfast and dinner and snacks with the brand-new hubby, I saw a new country, met new people, started a new life.
But it´s like they say: Where ever you go, you will always take yourself with you.
There I am, in my honeymoon, lying on the far away beach in the sun, watching strange creatures running around in the sand, listening to soft music, and suddenly it comes to me:
You should not lie ON the beach towel, you should lie UNDER it. You are a fat pig and everyone on this beautiful beach will notice it.
The next moment, the thoughts are gone, but they were there....
I am really a disordered person.
Now I am back and I nearly sticked to my plan:
No stepping on THE SCALE during the first week after honeymoon.
Starting to restrict the first week back.
But I did not go to the gym yet, I am just too tired, and I am so fat, so horribly fat again, it makes me sick.
Yes, I am going to post it:
Today, I am 122.
And I know, there is something wrong, when I started this blog, I had a few more pounds, but I felt exactly the same.
And the hubby, he went down the isle and said yes and now he is angry again and told me that I take away his quality of life from him.... This also has not changed.
Yesterday, I went back to "bloggerland" for the first time after the wedding. I felt so alone. Some people I liked to read from every day simply diappeared, maybe like I did. There are new names appearing now and then, and some people are in a really bad shape and I am watching from far away and I am not part of this anymore. And some people came really closer to their goals and seem to be happy and I did not share it.
I have to admit it: This is my first real low ever since I got married. And I am already sick of it.
Here we go:
I will lose the freaking fat again (there is a picture the hubby took from me during the honeymoon, and I actually like it, I look skinny on it, it was right at the beginning, I will get back there)
I will not take the quality of life of anybody. I will make my own bigger and stronger.
I will work out again.
I will count the cals again.
And I will try to make new friends again and be credible, in the real world and here, in Bloggerland, I want to feel at home here again, like I used to do.
Watch me! I know I can do it.
10/08/2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Well I certainly missed you! It's been a wild up and down ride fro me since you've been gone. Glad your wedding was great. I am certain I won't be able to wait a week to weigh in after my honeymoon even though the number will make me wish I did! I worry about you and your hubby. That comment about stealing his quality of life? What is up with that? If you were such a life stealer why did he want to marry you? Why say something like that? Well, You are still lighter then you were when you started and you can go back down.
AntwortenLöschen