Hard day today.
This morning, there was a company brunch held by my company, so I had to be there and take care of the technical devices, the presentations, it was like a huge advertisement, and there were many people come and listen to us, how great we are, and got free food.
I already thought about this brunch thing last night. The food is delicious, I sometimes ate it when I felt better about myself. And they got my two breakfast weaknesses:
- scrambled eggs
- smoked salmon
today I decided not to eat alone (usually there is no one there I like and I want to eat with). But after an hour, a collegue of mine came to the brunch, and she made me eat with her.
Well, this woman....it´s a different story I will tell one day, but lets say I wish I could be like her in many ways, and of course she also wants to lose a few pounds, and we could pick a little together, it was kinda nice.
coming home I was a good girl, but tonight the hubby wanted to get a real meal, and he is still not talking to me much, and when he does he gets annoyed quickly, so I did not intervene and simply ate the damn food. And had some red wine to feel relaxed.
And here I am, determined to get skinny soon, and still stuffing my face just to make other people leave me alone. And I would like to make a plan for tomorrow, to plan for a workout, some cleaning of the house, being a good wife and a good woman on restriction, but I cannot say how the next day will be, maybe I will have to do everything on my own, maybe the hubby will want to make things together with me or he will flee the house because he needs me to be guilty of everything right now.
I will post my weight again tomorrow, and it will be higher than today, and I will feel like shit, but at least this is something I can already see the night before.
Focus.
I need to focus.
10/09/2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Hang in there hun'. Once you make a plan and get going you will be right on track!
AntwortenLöschen